Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NECK WARMERS




These neck warmers are not something you see in Auckland, so they're a bit of a new discovery for me. I'm absolutely in love with them, and now prefer them to scarves, that have a habit of becoming annoying. I have handspun and knitted this and others from our beautiful Merino sheep fleece - no itching or scratching from this yarn, that's why it's used for babywear. I have cowls in the range too, and they are so versatile - such a variety of ways to wear them. You can even pull them up over your head, and still have plenty around your neck. Cosy!!! Check out my Etsy site - there will new stuff coming real soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - that looks nice & snuggly! Cowls are going to be 'in' once we get to winter apparently. Although it feels like winter at the moment.....

    ReplyDelete